Saturday, May 25, 2013

Expressing Love



Love is one of expressions of feeling. It is defined as strong liking or affection. Love can be addressed to our parents, families, friends, things, hobbies or someone special. The following are expressing love which are addressed to a person :

©    I love you
©    I am in love with you
©    I am fall in love with you
©    I really love you and I always will
©    I truly love you endlessly
©    There’s nothing that compares with my love for you
©    My love will never cease till the end of time
©    I’ll never stop loving you

Accepting Love  

©    I love you too
©    I here the same feeling with you
©    I fall in love with you
©    Me too

Refusing Love
 
©    I am sorry, I don’t love you
©    Sorry I can’t love you
©    I can’t accept your love
©    It is better if we are just friend
©    I think it’s not good for us to get along together
      

 

No comments:

Post a Comment